Swimming Pool Inspections
Our team is available to perform commercial/community and residential swimming pool inspections throughout North Fulton, Forsyth and Dawson counties.
We are happy to work with, Homeowners, Home Management Companies, Real Estate Agents and HOA representatives.
With the economy the way it is many sub-divisions that have been started unfortunately did not make it early on. Good news is, its making a comeback and building is on again! If you have a community pool that has been sitting a while we can make it like new again!
The areas our swimming pool inspections include are (but not limited to):
- Construction defects
- Circulation Pump
- Backwash valves
- Time Clock for Circulation Pump or Sweep Pump
- Chlorine Generators – if applicable
- Visible Plumbing System
- Pool Surface
- Deck and Deck Drains
- Automatic Controls
- Automatic Cleaning System – if applicable
- Pool Light with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
- Fill Lines
- Visible Water Condition
- Ladder or Grab Rail – if applicable
- Visible Signs of Leaks in Circulation System
- Autofills – Electronic or Manual